Rozdiel medzi slovami INDUSTRIOUS a INDUSTRIAL.
INDUSTRIOUS – pracovitý, usilovný
- They are industrious. = They work very hard. = They are hard-working.
- an industrious person
- “It is not enough to be industrious; so are the ants. What are you industrious about?” Henry David Thoreau
- “The entire object of true education, is to make people not merely do the right thing, but to enjoy right things; not merely industrious, but to love industry; not merely learned, but to love knowledge.” John Ruskin
- Bees are industrious and social insects.
INDUSTRIAL - priemyselný
- industrial production – priemyselná výroba
- industrial centre – priemyselné centrum
- “The Industrial Revolution was another of those extraordinary jumps forward in the story of civilization.” Stephen Gardiner